Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

3 down, sort of...

Another busy week, and another week of less knitting than originally hoped for.  I did manage to squeeze out a pair of kid's socks from my Fotissima.  However, it only consumed a little less than half the skein and I had intended to do a second pair for my other niece.  So this is my first judgement call--does the project count, or the skein?

I have a long airplane ride coming up this week, so here's hoping I can knock out another pair, then I will only be behind by one project.  I sense I will be giving away a skein the end of this month.

In the meantime, I am starting to have quite a bit of forearm pain in my left arm.  I am hoping this is related to my new weight-lifting regime and not tendinitis from too much knitting, or I will never make it to the end of this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment