Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

On the road again

So here we are, starting the fourth week in January, and I have yet to complete a project.  If I am to have any chance of completing my goal this month, I am going to have to get a little bit creative.  So here is my first solution: a project on larger needles using 2 skeins at once.



I started this top-down raglan baby pullover during Sunday's playoff game on size 6 needles, holding together 2 strands of Trekking XXL that have been sitting in my stash for a while.  The color is a mauve-y purple with slight variegation that looks like subtle white and gray stripes.  Fewer stitches plus two skeins consumed at once--I think this is my best idea in a while.

Part two of my catch-up plan will be a pair of toe-up socks in one of my two skeins of Opal Harry Potter series yarn.  This is the "Dumbledore" colorway.



Part three of my catch-up plan will involve the mango-and purple colored STR.  This will be a close one...

No comments:

Post a Comment