Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

TGIF

That stands for Thank Goodness It's February!

I don't know about you, but for me January is the longest month, followed closely by March.  In New England, where winters truly are "wicked" and we are currently buried in snow that I am guessing won't melt until sometime this July, I need to mark time to help see me through.  And trips to warm places don't hurt.

So hurrah February!  Here are my upcoming Feb. highlights:

--2 business trips to CA.  This is a double hurrah as it means warm weather plus lots of airplane knitting time.

--1 business trip to the midwest, where I will get to visit my best friend for a weekend since I will only be an hour away from her.

--1 business trip to NYC, right smack in the middle of Times Square.

I guess I should also summarize my January:

3.5 1-gse consumed (that is my shorthand, for 100-gram skein equivalents, the units in which I measure my stash :)

Completed 1 baby sweater, size 18mos (2 skeins)


Completed my Dumbledore socks (1 skein)


Halfway finished with my Carla cashmere scarf, (1 50-g skein completed, 1 to go)

I also completed four weeks of yeast-free eating, which is no small feat.  Let's hope I can keep up the healthy eating through all the February travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment